Friday, 20 March 2020 Posted in Salon News
To our valued clients,
Here at The Beauty Bed, we are focused on making you look and feel your best, which includes keeping in mind the safety and health of our community - our valued clients and our team members.
In light of the ever-evolving Coronavirus (COVID -19) outbreak, we've been closely monitoring this day-to-day based on the advice of the World Health Organisation and Australia's Chief Medical Officer and renewing our approach.
While we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleanliness standards in our salon, we have implemented additional precautionary measures :
- Your safety is critical, so we have requested that if any team member feels unwell, that they remain at home. We encourage our customers to do the same.
- We will ensure there is a hand sanitiser available at all times.
- All team members have been prepped on increased hygiene standards implementation.
- All staff will continue to wash their hands thoroughly between each interaction.
- We have sufficient supplies of hand sanitisers, alcohol wipes and tissues for each treatment.
While we navigate this current climate, please be assured that we are still open and dedicated to bringing you our expert beauty services in a clean and safe environment, ensuring the safety of our customers and team members come first.
The Beauty Bed team